Thinking of joining the CSGM but wondering what value there is for you as a person who works at an E&P?
1. Meet your government regulators and industry peers.
2. Sharing of case studies – learn from the mistakes and successes of other operators.
3. New technology presentations – learn about the new technologies that service providers are offering and then discuss them with other operators or the service provider. The more ideas, the better!
4. Round table discussions. Get help from your peers on difficult and contentious vent flows (repairs, regulations, processes).
5. Lobbying voice to regulators for effective regulations.
6. Networking, networking, networking!!!